Speed; that's what it's all about. On your Harley Davidson, the Speed Demon Windshield gives you the fast looks and great protection that you want. With it's small winged design, riders notice increased wind protection on their hands also. Fast style, great looks and great fit, the Speed Demon delivers it all.
- Offers more protection with a sporty look.
- Features a similar shape and style of the popular handlebar mount "Demon" shield, but with the benefits of easier installation and faster removal due to the exclusive Sportshield mounting system.
- Measures 21" W and 18" H above the headlight.
- Available in Solar (a light tint with 72% visible light transmission), and a NEW shade of black!
Black Smoke (a black tint with 40% visible light transmission)
- Made of Lucite® for excellent optics and durability.
- 1988 - 1992 Springer models require headlight relocation kit PART # DS-280339
- Light bar must be a curve style to allow installation of the upper bolt and spool assembly.
The revolutionary Trigger-Lock mounting hardware features an innovative system that allows you to quickly and easily remove your windshields without the use of any tools. Each kit is model specific and custom-fit to each style of bike for a truly no-hassle installation.
- Angle Adjustable
- Model specific no-hassle installation, then on-off without tools.
- A pair of glass-filled nylon latches lock it down until the spring loaded "Trigger-Locks" are intentionally disengaged.
- Guaranteed never to rust or tarnish. Made exclusively of electrocoated aluminum and stainless steel, with stainless steel fasteners.
- Anchoring hardware is the same for all windshields and fairings for each bike.
- Made in the U.S.A. - Made in Memphis!
Trigger-Lock™ Mounting Kits consist of anchoring hardware (the part that stays on the bike), and mounting plates (the part that connects the fairing or windshield to the bike). “Plates Only” kits can be use when you already have Memphis Shades Trigger-Lock anchoring hardware on your bike. For example, if you already run, say, a Gauntlet fairing, you could mount a windshield or another fairing using “Plates Only”.