A sleek sporty look in a larger package, the Del Rio is a great choice to add protection and style to your Harley Davidson motorcycle. With it's 19" width and 15" height above the headlight, the Del Rio keeps it's sleek and slender looks with more protection than is offered with the Del Rey.
- Good torso protection in a sleek windshield design
- Measures 19” Width X 15” Height above headlight
- Available in Gradient Colors, Solar (a light tint with 72% visible light transmission), and two NEW shades of black!
Black Smoke (a black tint with 40% visible light transmission) and Dark Black Smoke (a black tint with 25% visible light transmission).
- Made of Lucite© for excellent clarity and weather-resistance
- 1988 - 1992 Springer models require headlight relocation kit PART # DS-280339
- Light bar must be a curve style to allow installation of the upper bolt and spool assembly.
The revolutionary Trigger-Lock mounting hardware features an innovative system that allows you to quickly and easily remove your windshields without the use of any tools. Each kit is model specific and custom-fit to each style of bike for a truly no-hassle installation.
- Angle Adjustable
- Model specific no-hassle installation, then on-off without tools.
- A pair of glass-filled nylon latches lock it down until the spring loaded "Trigger-Locks" are intentionally disengaged.
- Guaranteed never to rust or tarnish. Made exclusively of electrocoated aluminum and stainless steel, with stainless steel fasteners.
- Anchoring hardware is the same for all windshields and fairings for each bike.
- Made in the U.S.A. - Made in Memphis!
Trigger-Lock Mounting Kits consist of anchoring hardware (the part that stays on the bike), and mounting plates (the part that connects the fairing or windshield to the bike). “Plates Only” kits can be use when you already have Memphis Shades Trigger-Lock anchoring hardware on your bike. For example, if you already run, say, a Gauntlet fairing, you could mount a windshield or another fairing using “Plates Only”.