Our Bullet Fairing is a must have to complete the long, low, and powerful punch look of your Harley Davidson. Stylish yet functional, the Bullet provides wind protection to the torso area while keeping the rider's head in clean air. Using the Bullet Fairing, a rider will experience much less fatigue after a ride. Easily paintable to match your custom ride, the Memphis Shades Bullet is the choice for powerful style and excellent function.
- Bold aerodynamic shape with a hint of outlaw styling designed to streamline today's low-slung cruisers.
- Extends back just over the handlebars and measures about 16" front to back, 17½" side to side, and 18" top to bottom.
- Provides full torso coverage to virtually eliminate wind fatigue while allowing an unobstructed view of the countryside; your head is in clean air.
- Dark black translucent color and made of durable Lucite, the Bullet Fairing looks great as is or can easily be painted
The revolutionary Trigger-Lock mounting hardware features an innovative system that allows you to quickly and easily remove your windshields without the use of any tools. Each kit is model specific and custom-fit to each style of bike for a truly no-hassle installation.
- Angle Adjustable
- Model specific no-hassle installation, then on-off without tools.
- A pair of glass-filled nylon latches lock it down until the spring loaded "Trigger-Locks" are intentionally disengaged.
- Guaranteed never to rust or tarnish. Made exclusively of electrocoated aluminum and stainless steel, with stainless steel fasteners.
- Anchoring hardware is the same for all windshields and fairings for each bike.
- Made in the U.S.A. - Made in Memphis!