- Clean aerodynamic shape.
- Class A gloss black finish that looks great as is or can be easily painted.
- Inner structure is black ABS.
- Two windshield styles: Standard Windshields are available in four heights and seven translucent colors. Spoiler Windshields are available in three heights and colors. (Sold Separately - )
- Custom fit, model-specific mounting kits feature Memphis Shades exclusive Trigger-Lock mounting hardware - on and off without tools, or swap out with Memphis Fats/Slim windshields, Sportshields or one of our our fairings Fairings. Trigger-Lock mounting hardware - sold separately.
- Fairing is pre-drilled and fitted with push out hole plugs for easy wind deflector installation.
- Windshield Pouches for storage and Fairing Trims for style are also available.
Requires headlight extension block - #MEB9899.
The revolutionary Trigger-Lock mounting hardware features an innovative system that allows you to quickly and easily remove your windshields without the use of any tools. Each kit is model specific and custom-fit to each style of bike for a truly no-hassle installation.
- Angle Adjustable
- Model specific no-hassle installation, then on-off without tools.
- A pair of glass-filled nylon latches lock it down until the spring loaded "Trigger-Locks" are intentionally disengaged.
- Guaranteed never to rust or tarnish. Made exclusively of electrocoated aluminum and stainless steel, with stainless steel fasteners.
- Anchoring hardware is the same for all windshields and fairings for each bike.
- Made in the U.S.A. - Made in Memphis!
Trigger-Lock™ Mounting Kits consist of anchoring hardware (the part that stays on the bike), and mounting plates (the part that connects the fairing or windshield to the bike). “Plates Only” kits can be use when you already have Memphis Shades Trigger-Lock anchoring hardware on your bike. For example, if you already run, say, a Gauntlet fairing, you could mount a windshield or another fairing using “Plates Only”.